Siapa Dieya?

My photo
siti nadia bt mohd nasir..boleh panggil nad,yaya,nadia,sayang pon boleh..a good girl with a lots of bad habits.. ('.^)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My birthday :)


quite a long time i'm not writing a word inside here..
its not like i dun hve anything or somthing to write about..
cuma lately i dun have the mood to blogging..
i dunno what to write..
even though there r something i can share about..
have u feel this way?s***! right?

ape2pon..lets have a look what happened recently...
ya ya ya!its my birthday!..
happy birthday to myself..
"dieya happy birthday"...!
overall i had a very wonderful birthday..
eventhough there is something missing..
my AYAH... :'( sob sob sob..
aisshhhh!i hve to be strong!i am strong!..
thanks people!for a very memorable birthday.. :)


 
thanks to cha2 n idris 4 this beautiful cupcakes :)

thx to mt besfren FATIN AIMIRA AHMAD 4 da wishes

n this sweet things..i juz loved it!


thx to mama n abg is :)

 that day i also went to see my cousin brother in PULAPOL..see...die BOTAK!..lama jugak kat sne..sampai la aku tpaksa wat syg aku mnunggu..hehe..sory syg..well..i ll hve to..glad u understand..makaseh!..to abg is thanks 4 da pocket money..hehe..

i love both of u as much as i love me!

1st time together..i ll hope nextime would b better :)
to my abg syg..i love u..n thanks 4 da day that u've spent with me :)
ok..sampai sini shja kita ketemu yaa dlm post ni!hehe..nanti kte sharing yg lain plak..
sharing is killing caring *bhahaha*
^-^ love dieya

No comments:

Post a Comment