Siapa Dieya?

My photo
siti nadia bt mohd nasir..boleh panggil nad,yaya,nadia,sayang pon boleh..a good girl with a lots of bad habits.. ('.^)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Loving me :)

It doesnt matter if people doesnt like me,love me or whatever kind of feeling they had..

Apa yang aku tahu...
Aku suka diri aku..
Aku sayang diri aku...
I just love being myself..

I have no reason to hate myself..
When people dont seem to know why we are so special..
Why we have to feel so bad..
So down..

For me..
Being me...
Is totally awesome..
I have more than enough something to be appreciated..
Tak kira dalam apa keadaan..
Diri kita lah yang akan ad dengan kita..
So love ourself when there is nobody love us..
BECAUSEEEEEEEEEE....



EVERYBODY SPECIAL IN THEIR OWN WAY.. :)

Bye..and saranghae!

No comments:

Post a Comment